Since the very beginning Kids & Us needed a partner to help define its entire online strategy as well as its digital project for the next 3 years. There was a need to audit and define the entire online marketing level and the relationship with the different targets, including the franchises. There was a similar need to create a management system for managing content and for managing microsites per countries and franchises in a scalable and independent manner.
One of the project's main objectives was to provide a highly visual and attractive image of the essence and methodology behind Kids & Us.
- Strategic online plan
- Competition study
- Action plan
- Online positioning strategy
- Global architecture of the project
- Web design and creativity, e-learning, e-shop and microsites.
- Multi-country / multi-language content manager
- Microsite content manager based on master
- Integration into management system
- Social network integration
- Centres map
- Integration of Google Analytics
- Content loading
- KPI definition
Since its launch, the new Kids & Us website has multiplied its visits in number and quality, which is reflected by an increase in the brand's impact and repercussion on the internet. We have managed to create the best international project for a language school; transmitting the creativity, innovation and methodology of Kids & Us and creating a project in line with the company's national and international growth strategy.
The project's creativity and originality have been proven thanks to the acknowledgements received over time:
- Awwwards: Nominee / 2013
- Interactive Media Awards: Best in Class – Education / 2013
- The Communicators Awards: Award of Distinction – School & University / 2013
- Horizon Interactive Awards: Bronze – School & University / 2013
- Internet Advertising Competition: Best School Website / 2013