The main objective was to create the best project for a hotel chain on an international scale in order to maximise Silken's internet visits, visibility and sales. The project had to be creative and innovative, while adapting to the modern unique image for which these hotels are already known. On the other hand, the aim was to improve the group's global presence on the internet, while promoting the individual identity of each hotel.
- Strategic consultancy
- Creativity and design
- Implementing content management and multi-language positioning
- Integration of the booking systems
- Developing and programming the front bookings process
- Incorporating 2.0 web elements and channels
- Maps and routes system
- Dynamic integration of the bookings engine
- Content management and loading
- Implementing the campaign manager
- Implementing the satisfaction manager
- Creating a mobile version
- Technical maintenance
- Bimonthly consultancy and strategy
Thanks to this ambitious online project Silken has managed to meet its objectives of attracting more traffic and increasing its visibility, therefore improving its web-based sales. It has also managed to position the brand and its hotels as market leaders in the designer urban hotels segment within the national hotel sector.