Axel Hotels was seeking to accompany its expansion strategy with a leading internet project which was mainly designed to position the brand online and to promote this channel as a tool for generating direct sales, building a relationship with its clients and creating the most possible impact. In this context, eMascaró set itself several objectives, including that of creating a mid-to-long term project for establishing the company as the leader in the hetero-friendly sector, which would also significantly increase the visibility and direct sales. Another of the main challenges was to create a daringly creative project in line with the company's marketing and communication strategy.
- Creative concept
- Online positioning strategy
- Defining KPIs and Call to Action
- Website and mobile design and creativity
- Selecting photographs
- Multi-hotel and multi-language content manager
- Integrating the booking engine
- Social network integration
- Creating Axel Wall and integrating Instagram
- Offers system
- Integrating Google Analytics
- Content management and loading
- Advertising campaign management
Thanks to its originality, the website has been nominated for the Awwwards an the Css Design Awards in 2015.
The outcome is a visual and attractive online project, where the user can get to know the range of possibilities available at the different Axel hotels, it also promotes the services and places of gay interest at each destination. All of that, while promoting the integration of social networks as a channel for Axel Hotels' clients to interact and participate.