The main challenge was to maximise TRAM's visibility, visits and generate direct business by creating an innovative, creative and especially functional website.To make this happen, several different objectives were established: Increase the traffic generated through the website.
- Maximise the brand's positioning on the internet.
- Offer citizens an added value tool providing the timetables, routes and incidents occurring on the tram lines in real-time.
- Generate awareness of the TRAM highlighting its advantages and benefits for the general public.
- Increase the frequency of use and repetition.
- Link the brand to the city and differentiate it from TMB.
- Improve the quality of the indexation in search engines, organic longtail and referrals.
- Offer a project adapted to the different market profiles and segments (tourists, families, companies, etc.).
- Analysis, consultancy and strategy definition
- Creativity and design
- Web development
- Mobile version development
- Implementing maps and routes with the Google Maps app
- Implementing content manager
- Implementing search engine manager
- Integrating social networks and 2.0 channels
- Content management and loading
- Integrating newsletter campaign and forms manager
- Implementing Analytics and Salesforce
- Technical and graphic website maintenance
- Bimonthly strategic consultancy
The project's success is reflected in having achieved the objectives, increasing the brand visibility and increasing the number of visits to the website. We have also managed to increase sales and the loyalty of its target audience. Thanks to this project, TRAM's website is now considered one of the most cutting-edge websites in its sector.