We embarked on an ambitious project which aimed to unify the entire brand, yet retaining the essence of each project and destination. For this, we started off from the corporate website which has been the umbrella encompassing the groups' other websites. Some of the requirements for this project were to:
- Unify the entire internet offer under a single management platform.
- One which in turn allowed to customise each one of the resorts with its own particular features and functionalities.
- Create customised websites for each one of the resorts highlighting their shared features.
- Social networks
- Photo gallery
- Which allowed for rapid growth for the forthcoming openings.
- Unify the calls to action.
- Improve conversion by unifying the offer and integrating the sales systems.
This is a project adapted to the latest design and usability demands; all the portals are responsive, multi-platform and they have a powerful visual image that shows the products and services offered by all the projects included within Grupo FGC.
- Strategic online consultancy
- Global architecture of the project
- Creating a web master for all the resorts
- Implementing a multi-site and multi-language global content manager
- Implementing time system
- Implementing webcam system
- Implementing reporting system
- Integrating mailchimp with self-sending
- Creating and maintaining the promotional sub-sites
- Designing the 2.0 newsletter and adaptation
- Creating interactive maps
- Implementing a centralised booking engine
- Configuring conversion funnels
- Creating and executing seasonal campaigns for the website
- Managing and loading content
- Data maintenance and analysis.
- Infoneu- Infoestiu applications
- Social network integration
- Defining KPIs
- Project maintenance
We've managed to create the best online mountain tourism projects, helping Grup FGC improve its results and meet its objectives. This can be seen in the improved conversions, increasing number of web visits, the renewed online image and the brand positioning achieved by each of the products since the websites went live. But there is still a lot to do and we are still working hard to help Grupo FGC become benchmark player in the mountain tourism sector.
Get to know the Grupo FGC websites: